— Unknown (via lieuu)
1. getting addicted to a person based on what you thought they were, how you want them to be, aspects you “believe is inside them somewhere”.
2. craving the attention of someone who has previously been abusive towards you, because you need their confirmation to feel like you are worthy.
3. wanting to “save the beautiful girl who doesn’t know how much she’s worth”, be a hero.
4. enjoying, and eventually craving, the company and attention of someone who shows obvious interest in you, because you’re trying to get over someone else.
5. suddenly seeing someone in a different light because you know they’re in love with you, and you don’t wish to hurt them or lose them.
— A Few Things That Aren’t Love (via norwiggy)